Over the last months I’ve been organizing and planning so I can lead a series of accompanied walks in Italy next year. One of the most important steps was to put together a website where prospective pilgrims could study the walks, learn about my approach, and then reserve and register their spot online.
The website is now “live” and I’m delighted already to receive my first reservations! I’m continuing to build it out with info I think will be helpful. In the meantime you can find details there about:
- Itineraries — including dates, distances, descriptions and more for the five itineraries — Lucca to Siena, Siena to Rome, Florence to Assisi and twice from Assisi to Rome
- Reservations — costs, deadlines, terms
- Approach — baggage service, full van service, good quality hotels, full-time accompaniment, maximum 10 pilgrims per trip, and more
- Online payment portal — I want to make it very easy so you can reserve your trip and register online.
- Coming up — we’ll have options for travel insurance and more. And I’m starting to think about 2018 trips, which will potentially include walks in Spain and Portugal.
As you know, I’m delighted to work with the highly experienced and expert travel consultant, Salvatore Accardi of Rieti, Italy who is making all the accommodation reservations and payments. I’ve now led two group walks with Salvatore as the behind-the-scenes travel consultant and he’s been flawless in his arrangements.
I hope you’ll plan to join us for one or more of these amazing walks! There are two that I believe will fill up very quickly, so please don’t hesitate.
Good Luck on your new site, Sandy.
We (Ellie, Jim Stellges and myself) are flying to Florence and arriving Florence on 27 September.
We will probably start walking on the 29th.
We are using your very good guide book to stay on the path.
This will be great help on my trek, profound gratitude, sincerely yours, Manolo Jimenez