Over the last months I’ve been organizing and planning so I can lead a series of accompanied walks in Italy next year. One of the most important steps was to put together a website where prospective pilgrims could study the walks, learn about my approach, and then reserve and register their spot online.
The website is now “live” and I’m delighted already to receive my first reservations! I’m continuing to build it out with info I think will be helpful. In the meantime you can find details there about:
- Itineraries — including dates, distances, descriptions and more for the five itineraries — Lucca to Siena, Siena to Rome, Florence to Assisi and twice from Assisi to Rome
- Reservations — costs, deadlines, terms
- Approach — baggage service, full van service, good quality hotels, full-time accompaniment, maximum 10 pilgrims per trip, and more
- Online payment portal — I want to make it very easy so you can reserve your trip and register online.
- Coming up — we’ll have options for travel insurance and more. And I’m starting to think about 2018 trips, which will potentially include walks in Spain and Portugal.