It’s now possible to download GPX tracks that cover the exact route of The Way of St. Francis book. Here’s how to do it:
You will need to purchase the book and create a Cicerone Library to collect the GPX files.
- Go to the the books website at Cicerone.co.uk
- Go to the link toward the bottom of the page marked “Downloads.” Click.
- When you click on GPX downloads the site will send you to a “Sign-in or Register” page
- Once you’ve signed in or registered you’ll be returned to the GPX download page.
- Now you’re able to download the tracks.